Monday, December 16, 2013

Stamps: Dec 16th

Happy Monday Stampers,

Feeling a bit sad today.  This is one of my final posts for this blog.  It has been a wonderful year.  I have been more creative in 2013 then I have been in years....and that feels really good.  So let's take a look at some of the final stamps I will be using.  You will notice I have included two stamp sets from last week.  I start projects with these stamps last week, but did not complete the projects in time for Friday's post.  I also added one new set from Stampers Anonymous.







The Stamps:
  • Hot Off the Press
  • Hero Arts
  • Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz-Christmas Blueprint
The Plan:
  • I am focusing on home decor this week.  A few last minute Christmas items. :)
I would love to know what you are working on this week.
Jeri'

No comments:

Post a Comment